All tickets to the Transport Broker Awards Ceremony are sold subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
We/Us/Ourselves refers to The Transport Broker Awards, Limo Broker and Coach Broker Attendee(s) refers to both the Booker and on behalf of individuals which the booker has purchased tickets for Event refers to the Transport Broker Awards
· Cancellation policy: due to the proximity of the event cancellations and therefore refunds will not be accepted. Payment is required in full.
· Access/dietary requirements: please make us aware prior to the event if you or any of your guests have any medical, access or special dietary requirements. Dietary requirements must be provided by the 27th November 2008.
· We shall not be held liable for loss, theft or damage to any Attendees property during the event.
· Attendees shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of details provided
· Attendees must comply in all respects with the conditions, requirements and regulations of the local authority, local licensing authority and fire authority and all laws which may relate to the event or the premises and should not cause or permit any act or behaviour which would or might constitute a breach of any statutory provision, order or requirement.
· Attendees must comply with the terms and conditions of the venue and third party suppliers. Therefore Attendees will indemnify, defend and hold harmless ourselves, third party suppliers and employees from and against any and all demands, claims, damages to persons or property, losses and liabilities, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of, or caused by Attendees negligence or wilful misconduct in connection with the event whether brought by the venue or any other party.
· In the unlikely occurrence of the cancellation or postponement of the event, or when the arrangements and/or facilities for the event are changed or cancelled by a third party, we will use our best endeavours to provide an alternative and this will not constitute cancellation of booking, nor will we be responsible for any cost arisen from such amendments to Attendees booking.
· Attendees are expected to maintain a reasonable standard of behaviour at the event and must comply with all reasonable instructions given by us, our event organisers, the venue and third party suppliers.